Website Terms of Service
Terms of Sale
Detail Masters offers three different wash options for four different car types. Prices and wash packages contents are subject to change at Detail Masters’s discretion at anytime; all such changes will be reflected on TheDetailMasters.com.
Payment Terms & Conditions
Bookings are charged upon completion of the service requested. Detail Masters accepts cash, debit and, Credit Card. Any Card Declined will lead Detail Masters to ask the customer to find a solution for the payment of the service provided. Detail Masters will start a collection process 48 hours after getting the customer’s Credit Card refused.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing. Detail Masters will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with your car detailing specialist. All vehicles are cleaned at the customer’s own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes. Any damage claims as a result of cleaning will be limited to the cost of the service. We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by housecallpro.com. We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure. Detail Masters reserves the right to charge an hourly rate of $50 (or proportion there of) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking at the discretion of Detail Masters. A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
Late Cancelation & Rescheduling
You may reschedule or cancel any appointment up to 48 hours before the due date. However, inside of the 48 hour period, a $40 fee is charged to compensate our technician. This rule applies for any retail priced car detail.
If there is probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will at our cost redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service free of charge. Any claims must be filed within 24 hours of the completion of the service by phone (971-404-4133), email (TheDetailMasters.firstname.lastname@example.org), or text message (503-730-0014). Pictures of the area must be texted or emailed to (TheDetailMasters.email@example.com) within 24 hours of the claim being made.
Due to traffic or exceptional circumstances, our technician might arrive late. Please allow a 30-90 minute arrival window for jobs booked online or by phone. Detail Masters shall do its best to let you know about any delay of delivery.
Coupon & Refferal Policy
From time to time, Detail Masters may offer a referral program which enables you to earn credits redeemable for Detail Masters services by sharing a unique referral link provided to you by Detail Masters (“Referral Link”) with your friends. Note that combining credits & coupons is not possible. To qualify for credits, the referred customer must be a new customer of Detail Masters and use your Referral Link to sign up for the Services. You may not collect referrals by:
- self-referring by using multiple or false names, identities, accounts or email addresses;
- referring anyone who is an existing Detail Masters customer, including an existing customer with an account under an alternate email address;
- posting on message boards, public forums, coupon sites or other online venues;
- permitting another individual to use the referring customer’s account;
- referring fake people to Detail Masters, impersonating another person, or otherwise providing Detail Masters with false or misleading information;
- using the Referral Link in any manner that is disparaging or that otherwise portrays Detail Masters in a negative light; or
- referring customers in violation of any other restriction we impose on participants in our referral program in our discretion upon prior notice.
- If Detail Masters determines in its sole discretion that there has been a violation of these terms, Detail Masters reserves the right to cancel or rescind any accrued credits and/or determine that either or both the referred customer and referring customer are ineligible to participate in this or future offers. Referring customers may also be liable for civil and/or criminal penalties under applicable law. Detail Masters reserves the right to void, verify or adjust credits at any time prior to or following posting and redemption.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
- (information or software) on Detail Masters FL inc. website for personal,
- non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
- not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Detail Masters FL inc. website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Detail Masters FL inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Detail Masters FL inc. web site are provided “as is”. Detail Masters FL inc.. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Detail Masters FL inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Internet site, even if Detail Masters FL inc. or a Detail Masters FL inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Detail Masters FL inc. web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Detail Masters FL inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Detail Masters FL inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Detail Masters FL inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Detail Masters FL inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Detail Masters FL inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Detail Masters FL inc. web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Detail Masters reserves the right to modify this statement at any time. Any changes to this Terms of Service will be listed in this section, Detail Masters does not make any commitment to update the materials.